- All the manuscripts must comply with the Policies and the Manuscript Formatting Guide of ICB2021.
- The manuscript is your own original work, and must not be published or submitted for publication elsewhere (abstract only or full text; in printed or online version).
- All manuscripts will be checked for plagiarism and research duplication. All documents should be fully cited, listed in the bibliography section. If included in the manuscripts, the participants’ information must have the person’s consent exchanged or discussed. The author is responsible for the content of the article, as well as the use of documents, data, figures, etc.
- Authors (or at least one author) of accepted papers are required to register for the ICB2021 Conference AND to present the accepted research in the session designated in the conference program. Presenters are expected to be present for the entire session as the session chair may change the timing of individual presentations. Any research submission accepted for presentation but not presented at the conference will NOT appear nor be acknowledged in the conference proceedings.
- ICB2021 operates a double-blind review process. The peer-review process is confidential and conducted anonymously; the identities of reviewers are not released. All information will be exchanged through the organizers
- All manuscripts will go through at least one round of review, sometimes two, based on the recommendation from the reviewer(s), decided by the ICB2021 Scientific Committee.
- All proceeding manuscripts must undergo editorial screening and are subject to the final decision by the ICB2021 Scientific Committee. Only the manuscripts that seem most likely to meet our editorial criteria are sent for proceedings publication.
|Full paper formatting guide|